• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
"Goldfinger" (Shirley Bassey)
I don't really like the 007-movies, but this song is indestructable.

B

ByMySword

Dwight Yoakum - Guitars, Cadillacs (Album)

Yeah, I'm just doing this to get more posts. LOL.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
"Lunar Poetry" -- Nokturnal Mortum

The song's opening gives me a fond memory of childhood, though I know not why... I felt as though my entire body was opening up to receive the angry darkness of my past which lays dormant in me now. I think... Orrrr it just reminded me of a video game's theme music. :D

Frou Frou - Old Piano

S

sammy

In the Divide --Azam Ali (she is also the singer for Niyaz. Great band, check them out)