• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
What's the message?
Mostly about the state of humanity and religious hypocrisy etc. You might find it a little over the top and dark (it is a metal band after all), but unlike a lot of metal bands their lyrics hold real weight to me ( and from what I know of their vocalist he's a pretty legit guy). It's not just some gimmick devil horns band. Apparently their vocalist is actually a Christian (I dunno that he'd be your traditional Christian though).

Here's the lyrics to the title track on "Condemned to Suffer":

Condemned to suffer, condemned to drown in this filth, condemned to dwell in misery, casualty of the world we've built. Cursed with awareness. Forever bearing this cross. Drowning in the disease of man. Watching innocent life be lost. And you don't see it. So blind it makes me sick. Feed on greed as others fall. Just another hypocrite, and as you have lived as a parasite so shall you be condemned to flames. I am your enemy. I'll destroy all you hold dear. Unleash the truth upon your earth. The one thing you most fear. A world of lies, but this truth won't set you free. Only expose the beasts for those who are and those who suffer to feed their greed. Witness to a living hell. A hell that has burned for years. Welcome to filth, the blood, the pain and the shedding of countless tears. Don't try to claim your innocence and don't for one second deny the truth. We all have been found guilty and the reckoning has begun. I will watch this world burn and I await the fall. The rapture is now upon us. Existence burns to dust. We all shall burn.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm listening to "If We Hold On Together" by Diana Ross.

It's the song from The Land Before Time.

'Twas the first movie I saw in the theater. I was three.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now I'm listening to James Horner's wonderful soundtrack for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Really great stuff!

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Pergolesi's Stabat Mater
Still don't get why such a genius had to die at the age of 27...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does anyone else think the Farscape theme song kicks absolute ass?

Farscape is my favorite Muppet series. Sesame Street and The Muppet Show don't even compare to Farscape.