• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=bx88uQO_Ork] :cry: [/youtube]

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
08.gif

mu0311Cash.jpg

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
[YOUTUBE="hfzj8ybtPIQ"]The Cat's Pajamas - iwrestledabearonce[/YOUTUBE]

:rock:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djcNjNkoJI"]The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket[/YOUTUBE]

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="Hmpt3oFdCNE"]ah, the art of prostitution.. :D[/YOUTUBE]

Kanamori

[YOUTUBE="DB94FLT2PoI"]Soundgarden - The Day I Tried To Live (Studio Version)[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="60-Atb0rKF0"]Earth Crisis Forced March[/YOUTUBE]

Kanamori

DiscoBiscuit said:
I'm listening to my Professor drone on about the Invocation of Miranda rights in Lieu of arrest.

I'm about to start the days boring lecturing... my prof makes a point of trying to get everyone to contribute, though. Poor sop, no volunteering here.:D Nah, I probably will.

[YOUTUBE="nYUpli3ZADc"]Sasha and John Digweed - Out Of Body Experience (Rabbit in the Moon mix)[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="KEGGGdgFRw8"]Enjoy the Silence - DJ Sasha (Feat. John Digweed)[/YOUTUBE]