• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Yea, I miss all the politically correct and polite conver-- Wait a minute, oh102.1 The EDGE! Used but not for some time now. Was Interpol playing then?

No it's just played a lot on there. Personally, while I used to listen to that station all the time, I can't stand it these days. Been much happier now that I can use USB sticks in my car and since I have Sat radio as well.

Plus I know you're from somewhere near me so :tongue:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
No it's just played a lot on there. Personally, while I used to listen to that station all the time, I can't stand it these days. Been much happier now that I can use USB sticks in my car and since I have Sat radio as well.

Plus I know you're from somewhere near me so :tongue:

Yea, I know. I stopped when I moved to waterloo for uni. When I came back...they just were a whole new person. All talk and no substance. Okay, maybe a half-new person.

You know I'm somewhere near you? :horor: Oii, I'm hearing noises outside...is that you or is it the wind? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Yea, I know. I stopped when I moved to waterloo for uni. When I came back...they just were a whole new person. All talk and no substance. Okay, maybe a half-new person.

You know I'm somewhere near you? :horor: Oii, I'm hearing noises outside...is that you or is it the wind? :puppy_dog_eyes:

The Edge has gone down the drain, DJ's that talk way too much, songs that are either overplayed or don't even fit the "New Rock" mantra they chant.. I'm sorry but Bob Marely - Jamming & Outkast - Ms Jackson are not new rock. Thats if they ever play any music at all, theres way too many commercials.

It was something you mentioned in one of your posts, I think it had to do with Universities or something that tipped off the fact you live somewhere near Toronto. I can't remember exactly what it was about or what you said, I just remember that fact. So you can put your mind at ease :)

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Frank Zappa: Let's Turn the Water Black*Harry You're a Beast*The Orange County Lumber Truck (Instrumental)

Selling lamps and chairs to St Bernardo squares!!!

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
The Edge has gone down the drain, DJ's that talk way too much, songs that are either overplayed or don't even fit the "New Rock" mantra they chant.. I'm sorry but Bob Marely - Jamming & Outkast - Ms Jackson are not new rock. Thats if they ever play any music at all, theres way too many commercials.

It was something you mentioned in one of your posts, I think it had to do with Universities or something that tipped off the fact you live somewhere near Toronto. I can't remember exactly what it was about or what you said, I just remember that fact. So you can put your mind at ease :)

I think songs similiar of a kind to Ms. Jackson are not new rock, however, they integrate and that's the difference. Nothing wrong with it, however, I deem them doing it only out of popularity and ratings. I'm sure some of the guys there have become saddened of where it's going but they are not in absolute control, it's the head honch who spirals the direction (*sniff money sniff*). I pity them. I took Broadcasting in a private college, though it was much more freeing when we went on air and were allowed to say what we wanted for practice, I'd suppose. *does not want to be a DJ/VJ etc*

hehe I used to go to Waterloo but am no situated at York (on break due to illness, not threateningly serious, and somewhat due to apathy at education and whom surrounds it, from prof to student to the trash on the ground, but I digress...)

Still listening to Interpol - The Heinrich Manuever

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
The Orb Fluffy Little Clouds (Danny Tenaglia's Detour Mix)