• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the dillinger escape plan, psyopus

Kanamori

[YOUTUBE="F5bdxfPK46E"]Dream Theater-I Walk Beside You[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="gbw-YOAtSKs"]Dream Theater-Panic Attack[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="pAzvoGcxZFU"]sarah mclachlan silence[/YOUTUBE]

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube="OI1G-3eWJfA"]Diluvium[/youtube]

[youtube="0t1EglpxYew"]Jakalope[/youtube]

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Cc0Pt198I&feature=channel"]Kevin Gilbert - Imagemaker[/YOUTUBE]

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
haha, Kanamori, that Kernkraft 400 video is hilarious! very funny! it seems to fit the music pretty well, too. and the song is pretty cool, i have heard it before and liked it, but didn't know what it was.
haha, it tans right through the clothes!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSvRPTLy7o"]Steven Wilson - Abandoner[/YOUTUBE]

Hauntingly beautiful...and powerful.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Never really listened much to the solo stuff, is it as good as PT?

Oh yeah. I mean, it's different. It's a bit of a mix of all of his projects in a way, but he ventures into unknown territory too. The sound production is just pure perfection. Definitely my number one album in 2008 (since I preordered got the special 2CD collector's edition which came out a few months before) and one of my favorite albums ever. But I might be slightly biased because I love pretty much everything the man does.

But yeah, if I had to recommend just one of his other projects (that includes Bass Communion, IEM, Blackfield...) for the average PT to check out it would undoubtedly be this album. Just don't go expecting PT.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Currently the above video of Steven Wilson.

Before that:[YOUTUBE="5hnMgIOnjMs"]Type O Negative - Cinnamon Girl[/YOUTUBE]