• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[YOUTUBE="ZnAKUauvayc"]Nightwish - Planet hell[/YOUTUBE]

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[youtube="SeBE5A5UVeU"]The Flaming Lips-'Feeling Yourself Disintegrate'[/youtube]

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol damn straight...that's the hotness right there ;)

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trent's getting older, but he's still pretty hot, kinda buff too. I like it when artists do collaborations and even better when you can find videos of them online :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I've had this song in my head lately, so I found it on Youtube.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5kBlctiMM"]Misty's song[/YOUTUBE]

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
This is a fun video to watch from time to time.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpNn_Wp8oAo"]Harley Wants to Borrow That Top[/YOUTUBE]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
rage_against_the_machine_rage_again.jpg

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
......... OK! Well devotion I can understand.. Wow that really is an incredible picture then... mmmm

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
......... OK! Well devotion I can understand.. Wow that really is an incredible picture then... mmmm

It was in protest of Diem's govt in South Vietnam. He did that in the middle of Saigon in sometime in the 60s I think, and if you actually look at the impact it had, it's very interesting.....and in a way, may have significantly influenced the way the Vietnam war wound up playing out.

Anyway...The Grudge-Tool.