• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Clover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dQpFJCqbE"]Fembots - Good Days[/YOUTUBE]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hate To Say I Told You So - the Hives

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
[youtube="6b1Ci7uAEkc"]Korobushka - Russian folk song - Mikhail Smirnov and Barynya[/youtube]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know! I totally have a dead-person crush on her now.

You realize what this means, don't you? You have to join the Dead Person Crush club (unless you already have?)... come join the ranks of the rest of us completely spatially-romantically challenged. I'm still plotting ways to marry my dead crushes. :D A fruitless endeavor, sure! But at least it keeps me out of gangs and knife fights and seedy Bingo parlors.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
You realize what this means, don't you? You have to join the Dead Person Crush club (unless you already have?)... come join the ranks of the rest of us completely spatially-romantically challenged. I'm still plotting ways to marry my dead crushes. :D A fruitless endeavor, sure! But at least it keeps me out of gangs and knife fights and seedy Bingo parlors.

Damn, you got me with your legal stipulations.

*Ahem* A little birdy told me that there's a monkey-wrench duel under the 4th street bridge at midnight, odds are 4-1 on the "killin brazillian" you down for a hundo. or what?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, I'm so down I should be on Soul Train, get me, buster?! :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type