• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Singer wrote it when her brother moved away. Good song in general, but the premise hits me just right.
I miss mine. Made me a bit misty, but in a good way. He would’ve liked this one.
Another I’d love to learn on piano someday/sing with. I’d dedicate it to his memory.

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lion-heart
And in the sea that's painted black
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're a king and I'm a lion-heart
And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand

'Cause you're my king and I'm your lion-heart
A lion-heart, a lion-heart, a lion-heart, a lion-heart
A lion-heart, a lion-heart, a lion-heart, a lion-heart

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This exquisite song reminds me of today, back in the day, and one day in the future, before tomorrow, perhaps, if speaking from the day before the day after.

DOWN BY THE WATER....fill my cup.