• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFL4OS5FRM&feature=related]BOC -- Shooting Shark[/youtube]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqY-8cMVdg]stone roses -- this is the one[/youtube]

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e3K9qKPSa8&feature=related]Kanye West ft. GLC, Consequence -- Spaceship[/youtube]

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I so love Corey's voice. :wubbie:

[youtube=Wws7mnMewPw]Slipknot/Psychosocial[/youtube]

Heh, I had a girl at work receive an email from another employee telling her that slipknot's album images and music were from the 'pit of hell' and that she should stop and think about what she was letting into her mind :rofl1:

Awesome!

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
There's a Take That song playing on the radio in the kitchen. I'm quite enjoying it.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the studio version better, but the live version is good too. ^^

Bill Withers- Ain't No Sunshine
[youtube=XflbpAOBVfE]Studio[/youtube]

[youtube=tIdIqbv7SPo]Live[/youtube]

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
A job that makes you listen to Tony Bennet? Where are you working... 1957?

It's delicious.....

'Nobody loooves me, nobody seeeeeeeeeeeems to care.......'

Anja, I'm gonna assume 'Ack' is a good thing.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Hah. When I was a kid everybody avoided him like the plague. It was our parent's music, for cryin' out loud. Like Mitch Miller.

Then somewhere along the way retro came along (every twenty years) and everybody "discovered" him. I've still got that same old prejudice.

When he sings " I left my heart in San FrannnnnnnDITso" I want to cry..

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hah. When I was a kid everybody avoided him like the plague. It was our parent's music, for cryin' out loud. Like Mitch Miller.

Then somewhere along the way retro came along (every twenty years) and everybody "discovered" him. I've still got that same old prejudice.

When he sings " I left my heart in San FrannnnnnnDITso" I want to cry..

Oh, you no likey.

'Stormeeeeeeeeeee weather'

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
aaaannny one caaaan sound gooooooood when they siiiiiiiiing liiiiiike thiiiiiiiiis...