• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Wow, that is incredible. no idea of the lyrics or who they are but their talent is phenomenal both in the musical and lyrical sense. Incredibly impressive, for the most part. There was a little squealing that wasn't too appealing that marred that presentation. Practice makes perfect.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I wish this song played every time I entered a room and something wonderful was about to happen

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"...Venus is rising to salvage the earth
A flower ascending in blossom through dirt
In blood and perfection this world shall be cleansed
So lust and compassion may flourish again
The angels are feasting on blood of the meek
In blossom with treason I play with the weak

Fading roses cover me
And semen makes my spirit free.