• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Starry

^Not so fast Lark I’ve got tons of gangster songs I’m listening to and would love to share

trigger warning: gangster (or gangsta if you’re feeling creative), Italian, Christmas

Starry

Yeah see...I knew @violentsunrise had to like some gangster music (although I do have a sneaking suspicion that Ol Blue Eyes was a little more violent himself when off camera...just fyi). Merry Christmas
edit whoops that’s [MENTION=38093]violetsunrise[/MENTION]

violetsunrise

Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah see...I knew @violentsunrise had to like some gangster music (although I do have a sneaking suspicion that Ol Blue Eyes was a little more violent himself when off camera...just fyi). Merry Christmas
edit whoops that’s @<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/38093.html" target="_blank">violetsunrise</a>

Who doesn’t like Sinatra? I’m from gritty New Jersey the state where everyone sounds like an Italian mobster when they speak 😂

Starry

Who doesn’t like Sinatra? I’m from gritty New Jersey the state where everyone sounds like an Italian mobster when they speak ������

Haha I love it! Now it all makes sense...now I see where that extra side of badassness is from! (It’s weird...no one in my family has ever set foot on the east coast and yet everyone thinks we’re from there wth? Well, “everyone” is an exaggeration for me and those that have asked me have been east coast people asking if I’m from the east coast in general...but like *everyone* thinks my dad’s from jersey haha. When I ask why (for me)...I’ve had more than one person mention that I “look them in the eye” and I thought that was amazing...although I can’t say I understand really though. I imagine the Italian influence is just deep in the overall culture there.) edit: loyalty too. I think east coast people are kinda loyalty/courage/integrity folks

Oh and I read that you were also a fan of the Queen...let’s listen together!

Okay I remembered one other Christmas song I liked and it’s this particular version. I enjoyed Sting’s voice as an instrument.