• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hypocrisy.

This is a "what you're listening to thread", not "my view of society" or whatever you took it as thread, no?
Admittedly, I didn't realize it was a song about suicide until I looked up the lyrics right now. The song has an energy that I like. My apologies if your fine sensibilities were offended.
---------Video separate from message---------------------

Because it's a great mashup.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"they call it night, they call it night,
and I, call it mine."

Lark

I got Daft Punk by Daft Punk at the poundland today, I love that a lot of classic albums are coming through there at the moment and are really cheap. Also got an anthology called Heroes: The Anthems, various artists.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Daft Punk by Daft Punk at the poundland today, I love that a lot of classic albums are coming through there at the moment and are really cheap. Also got an anthology called Heroes: The Anthems, various artists.

What's the poundland? Is that like a discount store or a thrift store?

There's a thriftstore near me that has a really decent CD and vinyl section. I've found some surprising gems there in the past. really decent prices, compared to our local independent record store which charges way too much for used CDs, IMO.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

2:27-3:00 at full blast.