• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
It still pisses me off. Like when Coldplay ripped off Kraftwerk's Computer Love. Kids never heard the original, so most of them just assume it's brand new. Like I did when I was a kid.

I knew what sampling was when I was a kid, even if I didn't know the sampled artists at that point. It makes people go back and listen to the older artists. Look at the post-Kanye West popularity of Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." Both that song and Kanye's "Stronger" are fantastic. It's more annoying when a band consciously or subconsciously rips music off. I love Oasis, for instance, but they're pretty shameless in this regard.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5t20rO5C4]planisphere -- deep blue dream[/youtube]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFHv6oQw-o&feature=related]scooter -- i'm raving (taucher remix)[/youtube]

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
the sound of a couple hundred computers muffled by the walls of my cubicle

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Piano concerto no.3, movement 3, recap.and coda- Prokofiev

I'm so addicted to the last 3 minutes or so of this conc. I get high every bleepin' time...

EDIT: I'm also singing along, and boy do I sound retarded.