• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
No. This song's material qualifies as sick. (Note, I'm not kidding). Good song in spite of the disturbingness though.

YouTube - KoRn - Daddy

That's not that sick. KoRN aren't particularly frightening. Certainly not more frightening than what goes in my head a lot of the time.

Oh, and I am listening to crickets and air conditioning units right now, but, 45 minutes ago, I was listening to Radiohead live in Camden, NJ.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
PJ Harvey - Mansize/Rid of Me
oh wow, she is so amazing. great song. :yes: I actually dedicated this to Delilah at INTPc because she's so ballsy. ;)

[youtube=H0hGmBhJzmc]Rid of Me- for all you kick ass women![/youtube]