• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"He longs for the answers, as all of us must
He longs for the woman who will conquer his lust.
"

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I've been checking out some of Aurora's videos. She is a quintessential INFP; you can sense the Fi radiating from her, and she somehow doesn't seem quite real and present, almost like she belongs on another planet.

Absolutely.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was trying to listen to" i'm so lonely" by akon because apparently buying a bottle of wine per person only applied to me. But, no, playing interefered with school work so here i sit. In silence with a tap tap tapping of keys as others try to eke out the last few words of a paper that i had to and turn into and infomercial of help syrians. You know its good when you have issues reading it aloud.

In summary, i am lisgening to a tap tap tapping and "damnit" every once in awhile.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably the only mainstream performer I listen to, but this song hits the nail on the head.