• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don Mclean has a wonderful way with lyrics.

[youtube=jtrIc8vq7wU]Don Mclean - Empty Chairs[/youtube]

Kanamori

Beat said:
Since you like Blindside, tell me what you think of this band:

Yeah, they're cool. I never got any of their music though I listened to them playing Warhammer 40K with friends.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Current:Seether-Remedy.
Next: Bruce Springsteen 12/11/78 at RPI in Troy, NY-Darkness on the Edge of Town.

I love good concert bootlegs.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Herbie Hancock is the man. :)

One for The Treble - Davy DMX

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha... Odd.

I've almost never looked at this thread, and have never posted in all the time that it's been here. I didn't intend to post this time either... but I was listening to music, so then I wondered the why I shouldn't post if I've already bothered with these factors. :thinking:

It's No Game(part 1) - David Bowie.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Russian Trance Music! Forgive the lame Grand Theft Auto IV video, the music is beautiful.

[youtube="aGxro5qwb4M"]Zelenoglazoe Taksi (Club Remix)[/youtube]