• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

MBTI Type
INTJ
FM, have/do you listen to The Bravery much? I've been listening to their singles but I hear their albums aren't too shabby altogether. I guess people compare them to The Cure. I haven't listened to The Cure much so I wouldn't know.

YouTube - The Bravery - Honest Mistake

I've heard their singles that get played on the radio. They're a bit synth-y for me, so I haven't been inspired to check out a whole album. I wouldn't compare them to The Cure at all. Maybe Depeche Mode a little, and maybe even The Smiths a little (just in style, not quality.)

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I've heard their singles that get played on the radio. They're a bit synth-y for me, so I haven't been inspired to check out a whole album. I wouldn't compare them to The Cure at all. Maybe Depeche Mode a little, and maybe even The Smiths a little (just in style, not quality.)
That song, at least, sounds like a garage band's interpretation of New Order.

Edit: Quite a video, though. I would say I miss that style, but rarity lends value.

Didums

[youtube=qW3zHEtL0T4] O Sole Mio - The Three Tenors [/youtube]

Goosebumps, every time. The note at 1:11 sets Pavarotti apart from all other opera singers, listen to that, made my eyes water :cry:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube="SCU1JYmGxcA"]Ludo-Love Me Dead[/youtube]

Not my usual style, but for some reason I can't get enough of this song.