• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

America's Best Dance Crew - Season 2!!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm adding it to my dvr. I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance, too.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Watching it right now, and lovin' it!

p.s. I'm totally unimpressed by sass x 7, what a bad look for us chicks.

p.p.s. White people can't dance. (half-joke)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't been watching, but caught an episode this week--the Broadway one. Dudes in the masks, that did Chicago? Blew my mind. They are so, so creative!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Is that from last season? I think the quality fo the teams last season was a lot more consistent and higher level.

Is it just me or are there more teams this year? It's hard to keep track of 10 teams -- it's like the first rounds of American Idol.

A lot of the performances blended together or were just aight.

I agree Cap'n, Sass x7 is weak. They're much weaker then Femme 5 from last season -- who I actually thought were a solid team that owned their 'shampoo commercial' style and could actually dance!

The bottom two were both really good.

I like Fanny Pak!

I'm hoping there will be an 80s prom somewhere in my summer plans.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
I haven't been watching, but caught an episode this week--the Broadway one. Dudes in the masks, that did Chicago? Blew my mind. They are so, so creative!

They were the Jaberwockies. I bet Lewis Carroll was so proud of them.

I saw the finale at a hotel my dad was staying at when he came to visit me. shut up.

alicia91

Love this show!

Fanny Pack did a great job with the soldier routine and are my favorites at this point. But they don't seem to get much respect from the fans on some of the message boards. I think it's because their original retro image may not be cool or tough enough for some of the fans. I also like SoRealCru who did a great job last week. Supreme Soul was fantatic with their bellboy routine and even Super Cr3w did a fab job with their airplane number.

OK - they are all great, but I'm hoping Fanny Pack takes it. :D

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i like fanny pack too!
and So Real Crew

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I have a weakness for the BoogieBots. I was pretty glad to see Xtreme Dance Force go last week. I'm sure they were very nice guys but I couldn't shake the toolbag vibe. I just can't quite get behind a guy with waxed eyebrows, or one that looks like an adult midget version of Frankie Muniz.