• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" out today...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How are you liking MGR, [MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION]?

I finished it on Hard yesterday, going through Very Hard now. I love it, best hack 'n slash I've played.

Haven't played it since Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to play it more this weekend, but I've been busy. I like it so far.

W

WALMART

Has anyone else noticed that the music for MGR is pretty damn awesome.

Yes. I particularly like how well they layered it, the escalations during combat. I've been playing Bayonetta again, they did it there as well.

Platinum Games is one of my new most trusted developers.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yes. I particularly like how well they layered it, the escalations during combat. I've been playing Bayonetta again, they did it there as well.

Platinum Games is one of my new most trusted developers.

Vanquish was one of the most fun games I played last year.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn you guys, I've been so busy I haven't been able to play it much. :(

KDude

Oh, Platinum made it. Might have to get it then.

You all should get their older games from the PS2 too (when they were Clover studio). Okami, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Oh, Platinum made it. Might have to get it then.

You all should get their older games from the PS2 too (when they were Clover studio). Okami, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand.

I just downloaded Okami today but wan't that game made by capcom?

KDude

I just downloaded Okami today but wan't that game made by capcom?

Published by Capcom, but the development team was subsidiary Clover Studios (who eventually went on their own and became Platinum). The main developer was the guy who created Devil May Cry.