Finished the season, finally!
- God damn, if Frank isn't a perfect example of an unhealthy ENFJ. Especially under stress. Still can't decide what kind of INxJ Claire is.
- Theme of Season 3: Claire is a badass.
- I loved Jackie Sharp in season 2 and didn't like her much at all in season 3. Not that she's any worse of a person in season 3. But I identified with her very strongly in season 2.
- I felt let down by Dunbar's character arc. Didn't feel enough catharsis at the end.
- NOT ENOUGH MEECHUM!
- Worst part of the season by FAR was America Works, and the press reaction to it. That legislation is a piece of crap and would have been ripped apart even worse IRL than it was on the show. Worked great as a piece of symbolism though.