• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which videogames do you currently play?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hmmm, I just recently stopped playing starcraftII. Didn't feel like paying $5 for a beta key for HOTS. The only thing I really play right now is the occasional Skyrim and Soul Calibur V.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Picked up Modern Warfare 3 on sale at Target yesterday and beat it a few minutes ago.
MW2 was a huge disappointment all around and they went all out with this chapter.

Love it.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Sleeping Dogs, Counter Strike Go, and starcraft 2 HOTS beta. Just finished spec ops the line (great game) and mark of the Nnja.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Deadlight

Mount and Blade Warband with Crpg Module.

And Zombie U on my Wii. Bit of a zombie heavy spell ill admit.

G

garbage

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels. I'm drawing some inspiration from it, and it's hands-down one of my favorite games.

I'd beaten the fucker 100% a decade ago, and now I suck at it.

___

Oh, and I've been a total chess fanatic as of late. Shredder Chess is wonderful.

dieValkyrie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just started playing Vagrant Story and I have a lot of mixed feelings about it lol.

vagrant_story_002.jpg

On the one hand I love the story and atmosphere, like it's just my kind of aesthetic, but it's also a pretty hard game to play lol.

The battle system is so complex and the enemies are pretty unforgiving.

It's hard imagining someone being able to play this game without using some sort of strategy guide.

I usually don't like "hard" games and I actually have a bad habit of not finishing my JRPGs. Usually I either get bored or stuck and then give up and just read about how it ends lol.

I feel like challenging myself though and the dungeon-crawling is surprisingly satisfying. Once I figured out how to chain my attacks it was very gratifying because it's pretty damn hard to do.

I'm just looking forward to how the story progresses and getting more sweet magic spells to use >:3

dieValkyrie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just started playing Vagrant Story and I have a lot of mixed feelings about it lol.

223108-vagrant_story_002.jpg

On the one hand I love the story and atmosphere, like it's just my kind of aesthetic, but it's also a pretty hard game to play lol.

It's hard imagining someone being able to play this game without using some sort of strategy guide.

I usually don't like "hard" games and I actually have a bad habit of not finishing my JRPGs. Usually I either get bored or stuck and then give up and just read about how it ends lol.

I feel like challenging myself though and the dungeon-crawling is surprisingly satisfying. Once I figured out how to chain my attacks it was very gratifying because it's pretty damn hard to do.

I'm just looking forward to how the story progresses and getting more sweet magic spells to use >:3

dieValkyrie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Permabanned
Mostly LoL, used to fps af, q3, ut, cs, also a bit of cnc3, brb ima go install it
DKLPLiY.png
[MENTION=25403]ZombieNinjaPirate[/MENTION]

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
hmm I usually play sports video games. Mostly EA Hockey. love the NFL BLitze too with friends, always Chaos lol. with wii game it usually fitness workout games or sport related.