• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wheel Of Time

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(EDIT)

Rand: ISFJ
Matt: ENTP
Perrin: ISFP

Egewene: ENTP
Nynaeve: ENFJ
Elayne: INFJ

Aviendha: ISTP
Moraine: INTJ
Lan: ISTJ

Input pweese.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:holy:

I need time to think on this. Mat Cauthon is ENTP, imo. Lan & Moiraine sound about right. Aviendha I thought could be ISTP.

I shall reflect on this more.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:holy:

I need time to think on this. Mat Cauthon is ENTP, imo. Lan & Moiraine sound about right. Aviendha I thought could be ISTP.

I shall reflect on this more.
doesn't it annoy you as a woman than 3/4 of female characters in this series are insufferable hags I would run away from screaming.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
doesn't it annoy you as a woman than 3/4 of female characters in this series are insufferable hags I would run away from screaming.

Most women IRL are insufferable hags. I'm used to it.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Most women IRL are insufferable hags. I'm used to it.

SCREAMING lex. I m talking getting up in the middle of the conversation and going like 'aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Err.

I'd say Perrin is ISFP and Matt is ENTP.
Ishamael/Moridin: INTJ
Min: ISTP?

That's all I got. Most of the characters are very flat, which is not to say I didn't devour all the books/despair when Robert Jordan got cancer/rejoice when I heard the series would live on after all.

Have y'all finished the last book? I'm itching to talk spoilers with SOMEONE.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SCREAMING lex. I m talking getting up in the middle of the conversation and going like 'aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

:laugh:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is that Winter's Heart? I think I skipped that altogether, haha.

Crossroads of Twilight. Close. I'm about 1/3 through.. it's just so much ..talk, with little actually going on.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crossroads of Twilight. Close. I'm about 1/3 through.. it's just so much ..talk, with little actually going on.

Damn Air sign authors. When does the snag in quality come up? Book 8?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been trying to get through Book 10 for years.

I've been trying to get through the 3rd book for years. I wonder if I should give it another go because I always hear the series go "pssst" when I walk past them at the library.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've been trying to get through the 3rd book for years. I wonder if I should give it another go because I always hear the series go "pssst" when I walk past them at the library.

There might be a gas leak at your local library. Otherwise a psychiatrist is in order.