User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 28 of 28

  1. #21
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Whatever works for you. I don't have any preferred method, usually I like to build my own sounds, can use samples and do chops if necessary, that itself can be an artform see Kutiman
    GirlTalk
    That is awesome. I do some of my most elaborate stuff to chops for some reason. I can make my own loops too but I think when I hear a good sample, stuff is already going through my head of what to play with it so it's kind of like a jumpstart and then I cut it up and move it around and it's like "ohhh yeah, that's funky!"

  2. #22
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    That is awesome. I do some of my most elaborate stuff to chops for some reason. I can make my own loops too but I think when I hear a good sample, stuff is already going through my head of what to play with it so it's kind of like a jumpstart and then I cut it up and move it around and it's like "ohhh yeah, that's funky!"
    We can use whichever techniques we each are more comfortable and just share the audio stems, either free form or structured form/style/scale.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  3. #23
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    We can use whichever techniques we each are more comfortable and just share the audio stems, either free form or structured form/style/scale.
    Can you work with XM format?

  4. #24
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    No, I don't use trackers. Best to just bounce to audio.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  5. #25
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    No, I don't use trackers. Best to just bounce to audio.
    That works, will see what I can come up with and see how much I'm feeling getting back into it.

  6. #26
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    That works, will see what I can come up with and see how much I'm feeling getting back into it.
    Coolio. Any style/genre in mind?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  7. #27
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Coolio. Any style/genre in mind?
    I'm thinking maybe something jazz or funk influenced, downtempo. Maybe something in this vein


  8. #28
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I'm thinking maybe something jazz or funk influenced, downtempo. Maybe something in this vein

    Alright, I'll see what I can come up with.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Let's hear your voice!
    By Novemberai in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:31 AM
  2. [NF] Okay, so there's funny and then there's NF funny. Let's hear yours!
    By Ene in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 05:42 PM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP to hear your queries!
    By Into It in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO