• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets hear YOUR compositions

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Whatever works for you. I don't have any preferred method, usually I like to build my own sounds, can use samples and do chops if necessary, that itself can be an artform see Kutiman
GirlTalk

That is awesome. I do some of my most elaborate stuff to chops for some reason. I can make my own loops too but I think when I hear a good sample, stuff is already going through my head of what to play with it so it's kind of like a jumpstart and then I cut it up and move it around and it's like "ohhh yeah, that's funky!"

Permabanned
That is awesome. I do some of my most elaborate stuff to chops for some reason. I can make my own loops too but I think when I hear a good sample, stuff is already going through my head of what to play with it so it's kind of like a jumpstart and then I cut it up and move it around and it's like "ohhh yeah, that's funky!"

We can use whichever techniques we each are more comfortable and just share the audio stems, either free form or structured form/style/scale.