User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default Epic Rap Battle: Batman Vs. Sherlock Holmes

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #2

    Default

    Man there's some wicked shit on that youtube thing, complete compilations of people falling and hurting themselves, how could that be entertaining? And its not like you can even provide help because its happened already and stuff.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Man there's some wicked shit on that youtube thing, complete compilations of people falling and hurting themselves, how could that be entertaining? And its not like you can even provide help because its happened already and stuff.
    Off topic.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Off topic.
    Yeah, it links from that video once you've watched it to the finish. I watched a couple of them. I thought they were interesting but they arent making any serious point like the Keynes Hayek rap or anything (not that that wasnt totally shameless propaganda by some guys who didnt understand, or I suspect care, what keynesianism was).

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yeah, it links from that video once you've watched it to the finish. I watched a couple of them. I thought they were interesting but they arent making any serious point like the Keynes Hayek rap or anything (not that that wasnt totally shameless propaganda by some guys who didnt understand, or I suspect care, what keynesianism was).
    Lol, I want to see that one, NOW.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Lol, I want to see that one, NOW.
    Well Keynesianism is not the same as drinking too much whiskey for a start.

    Hayek was a dick but I'm pretty sure that even he wouldnt have protrayed Keynes as a "Jameson, shit, argh!" drunk.

    Meow see here...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Well Keynesianism is not the same as drinking too much whiskey for a start.

    Hayek was a dick but I'm pretty sure that even he wouldnt have protrayed Keynes as a "Jameson, shit, argh!" drunk.

    Meow see here...
    See what? That's not the video I was looking for.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    See what? That's not the video I was looking for.


    And just for the hell of it:-


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That one was not bad actually, there's supposed to be a darth vader versus hitler one which was recommended to me but I've not seen it.

Similar Threads

  1. Sherlock Holmes (INTP) VS Batman (INTJ)
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 01:14 PM
  2. Interventionism vs Libertarianism: The Rap Battle
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
  3. [SJ] Represent Team SJ in the 1st Unofficial Forum Rap Battle
    By Wind Up Rex in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. [SP] Represent Team SP in the 1st Unofficial Forum Rap Battle
    By Wind Up Rex in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:43 PM
  5. [Other] Represent Team NF in the 1st Unofficial Forum Rap Battle
    By Wind Up Rex in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO