User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTx

Default New Alice in Chains song!

Love this band and loved their last album (the first without Layne Staley), "Black Gives Way to Blue". This song seems indicative of a listenable follow-up:

MBTI
    ISTx

Come on, where are my AiC fans at?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

They sure keep their signature sound in this song.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I saw them twice in the last two years, at Key Arena and at a large theater in Seattle.
    They had the best live sound I've ever heard from a heavy band. The bass was crystal clear, none of the mud that you normally get in big venues. I don't know how they did it, but it was impressive.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    I saw them twice in the last two years, at Key Arena and at a large theater in Seattle.
    They had the best live sound I've ever heard from a heavy band. The bass was crystal clear, none of the mud that you normally get in big venues. I don't know how they did it, but it was impressive.
    You saw them on that tour with Deftones and Mastodon didn't you? I had moved to Seattle right before that tour hit there, and I was wanting to go. Kicking myself so hard for not going.

I don't live in Washington anymore, but I'll do my darndest to be at an Alice in Chains concert the next time they tour.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    You saw them on that tour with Deftones and Mastodon didn't you? I had moved to Seattle right before that tour hit there, and I was wanting to go. Kicking myself so hard for not going.

I don't live in Washington anymore, but I'll do my darndest to be at an Alice in Chains concert the next time they tour.
    Deftones and Mastodon: Yes! That was at Key. SUPER HEAVY. They were filming for a 3D movie too; don't know what became of that...
    The really good sound was at the Moore. Fucking incredible. They almost blew the roof off of that place.

Was your old username 'Beat'? Drummer, right? Me too. Too bad we can't hang and play at bit.

MBTI
    ISTx

Deftones and Mastodon: Yes! That was at Key. SUPER HEAVY. They were filming for a 3D movie too; don't know what became of that...
    The really good sound was at the Moore. Fucking incredible. They almost blew the roof off of that place.

Was your old username 'Beat'? Drummer, right? Me too. Too bad we can't hang and play at bit.
    Wow, good observances considering I have no idea who you are, haha. Have you done a username change? Yeah, I was beat and I play drums (though not much these days, which is unfortunate).

Whereabouts in the Seattle area do you live? I miss the hell out of that place sometimes. I only lived there for just over a year.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Wow, good observances considering I have no idea who you are, haha. Have you done a username change? Yeah, I was beat and I play drums (though not much these days, which is unfortunate).

Whereabouts in the Seattle area do you live? I miss the hell out of that place sometimes. I only lived there for just over a year.
    My old username was nebbykoo.
    I live in Ballard.

MBTI
    ISTx

My old username was nebbykoo.
    I live in Ballard.
    Ahh, now I know who you are. Ballard ftw. I used to live on top of Queen Anne.