User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Favourite/Favorite episodes of TV shows.

I was on Xbox Video this week, got a Futurama episode and 2 episodes of the X Files...

I got a Futurama episode from the new series to 'test the water', it worked, I liked it.

I was browsing later, saw the X Files, and, looked for my favourite episode, and... Found this other one I liked aswell, but my favourite episode, of the X Files, for me, is an episode from Season 5, called Bad Blood.

That episode is FUNNY! <- Plus it has vampires, so, win win.

Do you have any?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    I was on Xbox Video this week, got a Futurama episode and 2 episodes of the X Files...

I got a Futurama episode from the new series to 'test the water', it worked, I liked it.

I was browsing later, saw the X Files, and, looked for my favourite episode, and... Found this other one I liked aswell, but my favourite episode, of the X Files, for me, is an episode from Season 5, called Bad Blood.

That episode is FUNNY! <- Plus it has vampires, so, win win.

Do you have any?
    Oh, Bad Blood -- that one's a riot! I like the competing perspectives between Mulder and Scully, among other things. And it was written by Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"), who actually wrote a number o my favorite episodes.

Some other funny ones:
    - Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose (although it has a serious undercurrent, Peter Boyle is the psychic)
    - Small Potatoes (a shapechanger with a vestigal tail imitates Mulder)
    - Humbug (the freak show episode in Season 2)
    - Dreamland (a two-parter where Mulder switches places with Michael McKean, who is married to a bitchy Nora Dunn)
    - Je Souhaite (the sardonic genie in the rug, who is found by two white-trash brothers, one played by Will Sasso)... but it ends sweetly.
    - How the Ghosts Stole Christmas (I think this one has Lily Tomlin and Ed Astner in it as the ghosts)

There's two great Millenium episodes I recall as well:
    - Somehow Satan Got Behind Me (four devils get together in a coffee shop to share trade secrets about how they ruin humanity and drive them to suicide)
    - Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' -- spoof of Scientology called Selfosophy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, Bad Blood -- that one's a riot! I like the competing perspectives between Mulder and Scully, among other things. And it was written by Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"), who actually wrote a number o my favorite episodes.

Some other funny ones:
    - Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose (although it has a serious undercurrent, Peter Boyle is the psychic)
    - Small Potatoes (a shapechanger with a vestigal tail imitates Mulder)
    - Humbug (the freak show episode in Season 2)
    - Dreamland (a two-parter where Mulder switches places with Michael McKean, who is married to a bitchy Nora Dunn)
    - Je Souhaite (the sardonic genie in the rug, who is found by two white-trash brothers, one played by Will Sasso)... but it ends sweetly.
    - How the Ghosts Stole Christmas (I think this one has Lily Tomlin and Ed Astner in it as the ghosts)

There's two great Millenium episodes I recall as well:
    - Somehow Satan Got Behind Me (four devils get together in a coffee shop to share trade secrets about how they ruin humanity and drive them to suicide)
    - Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' -- spoof of Scientology called Selfosophy.
    You know Bad Blood.

Finished watching that other episode I liked yesterday, got to the end and it said 'To be continued...' I was like
    "You're kidding me!"
    But that's cool, I'd get Part 2 next time... I think it's called Dreamland, cba to google that one right now, but it's an episode or, a two parter episode in Season 6, with some Area 51 guy, I like that one.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    You know Bad Blood.

Finished watching that other episode I liked yesterday, and when I got to the end it said 'To be continued...' I was like
    "You're kidding me!"
    But that's cool, I'd get part 2 next time... I think it's called Dreamland, cba to google that one right now, but it's an episode or, a two parter episode in Season 6, with some Area 51 guy, I like that one.
    Yeah, it's in my list above that you quoted.

Michael McKean (from Laverne & Shirley, Spinal Tap, etc.) plays the guy that Mulder switches bodies with. It's hilarious -- especially that scene in front of the mirror where they had to basically dance in tandem with each other... I think they actually just did it without having a mirror in place and had to emulate each other. So funny! And the wife (Nora Dunn) is a just a ferocious bitch, she terrifies both of them.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Favorite episodes of any TV shows?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Yeah, I recognise him from Spinal Tap, Little Nicky.

Stansmith

Mad Men

All of Season 4 (Perfect)
    Signal 30
    Second half of Season 5

Louie

Daddy's Girlfriend part 2
    A bunch of random ones from the first season