User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The few Final Fantasy games I attempted to play all ended in fast failures due to the intense scrutiny to numerical details necessary to implement effective strategies though the little bits of storyline scenes I reached were fairly well developed but anyway those seem to me a games which requires extreme patience and calculation if you are to even begin conceiving of defeating them.
    lol, I never beat FF10, and the only reason that I know how FF7 ended is because I saw my brother play it over and over again, numerous times.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't remember the battle arena.

I resent chocobo breeding, though, because a glitch in the chocobo breeding system in my copy of the game is what kept me from being able to finish it.
    The extras are what makes ff7 exceptional. Btw, you could get a gold chocobo by killing the ruby weapon (the one that lives in the desert), but he's pretty tough to beat.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

OH GOD I AM HAVING FLASHBACKS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRA
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

I couldn't even get two hours in to Final Fantasy Tactics.
    LOL, there were people who were able to beat the game with only the main character being a squire.

How far did you get into the game? I've gotten my main to become a summoner, and my other closest leveling character was a lancer.

Ive gotten stuck on the Aries part and sort of quit there, me, another summoner, and the lancer were always the last ones to live.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I tried playing Super Mario Bros WII and quit out of frustration. I made it to the ice world and then kept dying, even though I'd collect several 1-UPs. I know that if you fail so many times, you can skip a level and go to the next but I consider that like cheating. I suck at platforming games like this.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    LOL, there were people who were able to beat the game with only the main character being a squire.

How far did you get into the game? I've gotten my main to become a summoner, and my other closest leveling character was a lancer.

Ive gotten stuck on the Aries part and sort of quit there, me, another summoner, and the lancer were always the last ones to live.
    FFT was one of my favorite games, but unfortunately I did everything that there is to do in it. Unlocked every class and all that. My Ramza was ridiculously OP and godlike by the end of it. Mimes were practically broken in that game as well.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    @bold,

I LOVED ff10. I SOBBED for hours at the ending of that one. It's my favorite FF.
    One of my favorites too. God, that plot twist in the middle was DEVASTATING to me at the tender age of 13.
    Squall was too emo whiny for me. But then again I am not some super cool te-dom chick like you two. (It was a bit TOO much like looking into a mirror for me. )

I tend to have two types of game/TV/other media crushes: firstly, the kind that remind me of myself, except guys, and hot; and secondly, the ones who I think would actually be good for me if they were real. Example of the former: Squall. Example of the latter: Peeta from the Hunger Games trilogy. (I do love me an earnest NFP boy. )

I think Squall is an IxTJ, and I identified with him because of his angsty Fi inner monologue, that reminds me of my own occasional angsty Fi inner monologue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Btw, you could get a gold chocobo by killing the ruby weapon (the one that lives in the desert), but he's pretty tough to beat.
    Yeah, I tried a few times and never beat him. Gave up after a while.

Maybe in another life (so to speak! lulz).
    FUCK THAT SHIT I do not approve of that!
    I literally got two hours in. I wasn't exaggerating! It was the second fight of the game, I think.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    FFT was one of my favorite games, but unfortunately I did everything that there is to do in it. Unlocked every class and all that. My Ramza was ridiculously OP and godlike by the end of it. Mimes were practically broken in that game as well.
    Yeah, I went the magic route first because Black Mage was just easier for me to stay alive and kill rather than being on the melee route.

How did you start your main character?

Do you mean broken as in, not really the class to pick? Because that is how I felt with it just reading about it. I mean, sounds like a hassle to use.

FUCK THAT SHIT I do not approve of that!

I literally got two hours in. I wasn't exaggerating! It was the second fight of the game, I think.
    Second fight, I don't think so, XD must be chapter two somewhere.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah, I went the magic route first because Black Mage was just easier for me to stay alive and kill rather than being on the melee route.

How did you start your main character?
    I don't remember, that was quite some years ago. I do know that I trained him in Samurai a lot and ended up with a godly blade grasp that stopped 99% of everything, and I gave him reflect. I think he couldn't heal from magic but at the end he never got hit anyway. Blade grasping arrows for the lulz.

Do you mean broken as in, not really the class to pick? Because that is how I felt with it just reading about it. I mean, sounds like a hassle to use.
    Mimes are the lethal joke character. Many people find them hard to use but if you're good at them they are super powerful. They also get some of the best stats in the game.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

The original Ecco the Dolphin (though the PS2 one is mean as well).