• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Wreck-It Ralph..."

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, was this the BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER!!!

This is the Hugo of video games.

You know how some critics claim to have gotten teared up by Hugo? Gamers are gonna tear up because of Wreck-It Ralph. Finally, it is something that gives credibility to video games as an art form, not that it wasn't an art form to begin with (the designers of video games are artists), but if Roger Ebert still disagrees, then he should keep his mouth shut (the best he can).

I nearly teared up in this movie. I've only done that before on Disney's very own TRON (1982 version, I mean, but most people don't know that one exists).

Also, the Disney Princess angle in this movie was very well-played. In fact, it was every bit as well-played as hitting a guy with glasses!!!

Also well-played was the Disney Villain Death, which often involves gravity as at least an indirect cause. The victim of this "death" is Wreck-It Ralph, the video game villain who is defeated in his video game by falling off the building. I should make note of this on the Disney Villain Death wiki.

Anyway, gamers everywhere are gonna be very satisfied.

The only downside, however, was the animated short that preceded the feature, called The Paperman. It was a waste of time and it made me feel sick inside.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
That good, eh? I wanted to see it ever since I saw the trailer before it was even broadcasted on TV, but I didn't know if it would be good enough to watch in theaters.

Huge fan of the whole gaming theme to it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That good, eh? I wanted to see it ever since I saw the trailer before it was even broadcasted on TV, but I didn't know if it would be good enough to watch in theaters.

Huge fan of the whole gaming theme to it.

Go to the theater. Watch it in 3D!!! It's like 15 bucks; I doubt it's gonna break you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh and Al Bundy does the voice of the arcade owner!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D