User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    Well...that's weird.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...tar-wars-film/

I'm not sure this guy is qualified for the job...Whatever.
    Just throw in lightsaber battles with an occasional spaceship landing on a planet and you have a movie.
    If he wrote Toy Story 3, he's overqualified.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Indeed it is good that Star Wars is being resurrected as it is only through epic science fiction fables that our space age salvation can be wrought into realization. The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves we will, one day, venture to the stars. A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy-rise!

One day with the almighty power of the Force at our command, the stars of the heavens will shine with the ever brightening radiance of our minds, illuminating our world in monumental transitions of transformation. It follows that the future of Star Wars holds in store inscrutable sources of wonder forever inexhaustible. See the excitement coming as the prophecies of today become the practices of tomorrow!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Sounds like they are off and running already... and at least they've got some better writers, they're even dragging Kasdan back in from the Jedi retirement farm.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...180657502.html

Not sure about Kinberg, but at least Kasdan and Ardnt raise the gameplay a bit. It's almost enough to inspire me to play another month of SWTOR.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sounds like they are off and running already... and at least they've got some better writers, they're even dragging Kasdan back in from the Jedi retirement farm.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...180657502.html

Not sure about Kinberg, but at least Kasdan and Ardnt raise the gameplay a bit. It's almost enough to inspire me to play another month of SWTOR.
    Maybe they could get Kasdan to direct, too, although he hasn't directed that many well-received movies.

Now if only they can get John Williams back to score it. Even though they'll likely keep the theme songs, it still won't feel like a Star Wars movie without Williams. Of course, the customized 20th Century Fox fanfare also felt like just as much of a staple...and I don't think that'll be happening in Episode VII.

And Harrison Ford is supposedly interested in reprising his role. The movie brats and the actors lifted by them seem to be trying to relive their glory days.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Not sure how Carrie Fisher will look in that metal bikini nowadays...

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not sure how Carrie Fisher will look in that metal bikini nowadays...
    Maybe she could try Jenny Craig again?
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Corey Feldman is supposedly in talks to play Han Solo's son in Episode VII? I thought he died with all the rest of those crackheads...

Anyway, Corey Feldman played in Gremlins. Stand By Me, and The Goonies. And then he starred with Corey Haim in The Lost Boys and the teen comedy License to Drive.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Corey Feldman is supposedly in talks to play Han Solo's son in Episode VII? I thought he died with all the rest of those crackheads...
    Nope. We are fortunate he survived in order to bring enlightenment to the Force. *cough cough*

Anyway, Corey Feldman played in Gremlins. Stand By Me, and The Goonies. And then he starred with Corey Haim in The Lost Boys and the teen comedy License to Drive.
    I think he also played young Richie in IT.
    Corey Haim isn't around anymore, though.

Well, look at that: Kirk Cameron is older than Corey Feldman, by a year or so. Maybe they should compete -- as in, which one can act his way out of a wet paper bag first before smothering?

No offense to Corey... but they've certainly got a wide-enough pool of decent young actors to not have to drag the dregs of the 80's B-actor list.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Call it my lack of faith, but I find the idea of the same director directing both a Star Trek and Star Wars picture disturbing.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I doubt it is true...probably just a rumor.
    If it is true...ugh.

J.J. Abrams sucks.