User Tag List

First 123 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Not really. But if I do, I just send them to @mmhmm. I leave the propagation of my visage up to her.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

No never. I am very unphotogenic.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Also, +100 to @Vasilisa 's post and pic!
    +1000, omg. I STILL can't decide whether I'm delusional or just very unphotogenic. Or both, I suppose. It's not very helpful for the whole online dating thing.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

rarely and i don't get why so many females my age are addicted to taking selfies of themselves. do they just like looking at themselves that much or what?

Phantonym

Once a year, to have photographic evidence of being alive and/or when I'm visiting cool places. They'll probably be nice to look at when I'm old. The whole before and after thing, aging. Usually I only share the pics with my friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    What do you think about pictures of people that they themselves have taken?
    It's interesting to think about their motivation, the circumstances why they're taking such pics. They become amusing after a while, if the pics come in great quantities of similar poses. Or when they've been photobombed.

Banned

Once a day for the past three years, when I've collected 40 years I'll make a clip out of them and watch myself grow old.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I did a few years back when I wa teaching myself photography and didn't have a subject on hand but no i never do anymore.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Yeah out of boredom, I prefer taking photos of other people though.
    <3 Icarus <3

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

From age 12 to about 20, there's no photographic evidence of my existence. From about 20-23, I started letting others include me in photos, from time to time. Still triggered anxiety, but I tried to push it away, to grow, etc. It's still psychologically distressing to some degree now; the degree depending on the situation, people, & my overall frame of mind, in the moment. So often, I still find ninja ways to avoid being in photos. For the past few years I've slowly tried to make myself more comfortable with photos, so I do take pictures/share them, sometimes. I have a very distorted perception of my own appearance- it's never consistent, except for the underlying sense of shame/disgust [I have in the past fit diagnostic criteria for anorexia nervosa & to some extent, presently still- body dysmorphic disorder]. I'm trying to deal with that, bit by bit. Never cared about beauty, never had any drive to be or feel "pretty." Still don't. Just want to be free of that overwhelming shame when I see myself in a mirror, photos, changing my clothes, etc. Nice, peaceful neutrality. I'm not sure if taking pictures has helped, yet. Sometimes I share them & immediately delete them because I can't look at them, or think about the fact that I shared them. Posting them on the forum has made that somewhat easier, but again- nothing's been terribly consistent, there. Everything takes time, I guess. It's a process. /shrug
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hell yes.
    Why?
    Because I'm a bodybuilder.
    When I'm 80 years old and I tell kids "Yeah, I was your size when I was 25" I'll be back to back it up.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro