• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Raid: Redemption

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I attempted to install the special viewing software at Veehd.com but was hit with a virus warning about agent_setup.exe.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I attempted to install the special viewing software at Veehd.com but was hit with a virus warning about agent_setup.exe.
yes, there's some stuff there you shouldn't install.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At 38:00 the real fighting begins. :wubbie:

Silence

Permabanned
MBTI Type
mute
Drinking game: Everytime someone gets kneed in the fucking face and shrugs it off like it's no big deal take a drink.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Drinking game: Everytime someone gets kneed in the fucking face and shrugs it off like it's no big deal take a drink.

Holy Chuck Norris, are you trying to kill me????

Edit: back online today.. i'll try to watch it this week.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watched about half of it so far.

Wow, this movie is badass. It's pretty raw and no holds barred. About the only other thing I remember being so ruthless was the storming of the beaches in Saving Private Ryan.

Last edited:

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Told ya. Whenever I get done watching this movie, I just wanna go punch a bunch of people in the face.

In the good way.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I just finished it this evening. My comments still stand, it's quite a badass movie. Just unbelievable, in a good way though.

Boy, that little guy really just cleaned everyone's clock. That was impressive.

Also was kind of excruciating to watch the "secret closet" scene. Ow!

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Mad Dog was the man. He was so hardcore and surprisingly honorable that you couldn't help but root for him in the final battle.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mad Dog was the man. He was so hardcore and surprisingly honorable that you couldn't help but root for him in the final battle.

Yes. Honestly i was torn over who i wanted to see win. And that fight lasted forever.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Over at Half In The Bag some commenters are saying that The Raid and Dredd are very similar movies.

Within

Permabanned
It's close to perfect. I enjoyed the movie with Jackie Chan-ish flashbacks from my youth, I enjoy the Condor / Police Story vibe.