User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Grr cbs.com online full episode watching is getting frustrating. Keep getting bumped off and having to watch the same old commercials over and over again. Just gave up after watching a mix match of an uncompleted last episode.

Think the best choice was made in voting off the next person. Can’t recall the last time a tribe got so low so the merge is eminent. Nevertheless, although the guy stuck his foot in his mouth a lot, he did seem somewhat sympathetic and often had a way with words. Will be tough finding another of the contestants to elaborate there thought processes so colorfully to the camera.

Gotta give props to Pete for the, albeit diabolic move of planting the "clue" in RC's bag was nevertheless clever use of controlled chaos and effective exposition on showing what a nit Abi-Maria is.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

wow. Dawson is an idiot.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I love this post.

Anew Leaf

Dawson was so useless. What is the point of "pretending to be a cat playing with a mouse" if you don't actually use your claws a bit?

She could have done something significant but chose instead to get creepy about the host. Her final moments made so insanely awkward to watch, I could barely stand it. *quivers with alarm*

I don't really have any favorites to win quite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned
    She could have done something significant but chose instead to get creepy about the host. Her final moments made so insanely awkward to watch, I could barely stand it. *quivers with alarm*
    I just thought about how horrible she must have smelled as she embraced him.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Dawson: Proof that a bold move in itself is simply not enough for a long term strategy. How could anyone be so dumb to think annoying a key player with the fact that you know their personal secret immediately before tribal would somehow benefit them. Not only a waste of information but a turning of a potential weapon against oneself.

What Dawson should have done instead of vague hints around the campfire was to have confronted baseballdude in private and asked him to use his influence to keep you on for at least one more tribal. In exchange you in the very least promise not to bring it up at tribal or with the other contestants.

I would really prefer if the survivor producers would spend a little more time in choosing less stupid contestants.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think it was a bad idea to even hint at going after Penner. No need to make it complicated this early in the game. Now expect Penner to be more paranoid and show minimal loyalty to his original tribe when they enter the merge.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

ISFJ Lisa (Blaire from the 1980s sitcom "The Facts of Life) is playing a good game and is charming albeit a little too sweet and a bit too much "woe is me, I can't play the game" BS protestations.

Penner missed his chance to either enter into a rock solid alignment or vote out a key player (Malcolm). I doubt his whining to Lisa in the next episode is going to do anything except him look like a sap and expedite his departure.

Right now Malcolm is playing is in the key seat.