• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

KING ANIMAL

W

WALMART

1. "Been Away Too Long"
2. "Non-State Actor"
3. "By Crooked Steps"
4. "A Thousand Days Before"
5. "Blood on the Valley Floor"
6. "Bones of Birds"
7. "Taree"
8. "Attrition"
9. "Black Saturday"
10. "Halfway There"
11. "Worse Dreams"
12. "Eyelid's Mouth"
13. "Rowing"

Anyone else stoked for new SOUNDGARDEN?

W

WALMART

No one ever even commented on this.

ANYWAYS, I am in possession of the album, and it rocks.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It's getting good reviews. I'll probably get it. I haven't really been in much of a Soundgarden mood lately, but when that changes, I'm sure I'll enjoy the album.

Right now I'm hung up on new Deftones.

W

WALMART

It's getting good reviews. I'll probably get it. I haven't really been in much of a Soundgarden mood lately, but when that changes, I'm sure I'll enjoy the album.

Right now I'm hung up on new Deftones.

:nice:

Someone else was talking about how good that one is. I'll likely check it out, after I wear out my hard drive from listening to this so many times.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
:nice:

Someone else was talking about how good that one is. I'll likely check it out, after I wear out my hard drive from listening to this so many times.
Check my thread in this forum if you haven't already. For an unknown amount of time the whole album is available for stream at the link I provided... It has also leaked but of course I'm not going to suggest anyone pirate the album. I did :D... but am paying for/picking up a hard copy on release day (13th).

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I AM GOING TO SEE THEM IN TORONTO NEXT WEEK!

p.s I downloaded the album and it's great.