• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oppa Gundam Style

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And I thought I got the song out my head, someone decided to post about this song... and the whole ordeal came back! Get it out my head! I can't seem to separate Gundam and this song anymore.

Anyone else suffer from this song?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only way to get it out of your head is to replace it with something even more catchy. I find that Nyanyanyanyanyan is usually a safe bet for that...

Anyways... Is there something you were actually looking for in this thread? I just posted because it made me grin, not because I actually knew what I was supposed to be doing here... :unsure:

wolfy

awsm
I thought this thread was Oppai Gundam Style for a sec. I don't even know what Oppa Gundam Style is, and now that I think of it, Oppai Gundam Style either.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I thought this thread was Oppai Gundam Style for a sec. I don't even know what Oppa Gundam Style is, and now that I think of it, Oppai Gundam Style either.

Ahmagerd! Now you've corrupted my brain.

Now I'm thinking of Gundams with boobs.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Oh I thought this might been started by [MENTION=5837]93JC[/MENTION]

93JC

I would do no such thing. Making a thread about "Gangnam Style" is not Gangnam style, [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION].

93JC

What makes "Gangnam Style" great is all the lessons one can learn from it. For instance, do you know the difference between North Korea and South Korea? You do now:

Hw8e5.jpg

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not to mention all the wealth of meme associated with "Gangnam Style."