• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halo

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I was addicted to Halo 2 for about a year. Had some amazing games.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I played a lot of Halo 1 when i was in high school, but i don't really enjoy the game so much anymore. I'm not very good at shooting games in general.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ahhh i love Golden Eye sooooo much, but i suck so horribly at it. My friends like to watch me play that game for entertainment, because i'm so bad at it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here here
I love to melee people from behind
as well as snipe people

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I like all of them, but I don't play them too much, fun in groups though. It's gotten me banned from my high school's network (not that it matters, since I've never logged in as me anyway), because I figured out how to play it on the computers there, and managed to organize cross-class games.....they didn't appreciate it too much.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perfect Dark was pretty awesome, yeah ?
Except the plot was a bit stale

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I play Halo 3 online now and then, but I don't really play computer games that much anymore.

Wrathful_Buddha

MBTI Type
INTJ
I passed Halo 1, and 2, but not 3. I have Halo 3, but I just can't get into it. To me, it's the same old stuff as the others. I prefer Call of Duty 4, or Warhawk, to satisfy my shooting fix.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I've played (and own) Halo, Halo PC, Halo PC: Custom Edition, Halo 2, Halo 2 PC, and Halo 3.

Made a few maps for Custom Edition a few years ago even.

But nowadays (since September really :)) you'll find me on Halo 3.

Oh, did I mention the novels? Heh.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
While I've never owned an Xbox, I've always loved Halo. I'm not bad at it either, I guess all that time spent playing Quake III translates over.

Akari

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I like Halo. It has an interesting storyline. My brother owns all the games and I like the elites the best, because they always speak formally and I like reptile-like creatures. And reptiles.

I tried reading the novels, but my brother had taken them to the washroom, and... ick.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Halo 3, regularly. Healthy competition and a fine way to keep in touch. Boys' night out wherein the entry fee's been paid.

TheKei

MBTI Type
INTJ
Eh, once me and a friend was hanging around our local Gamestop and there was "some shooter" running on the Xbox and we decided to play for a bit. The game had been left paused at some dark hangar sort of place, and it didn't seem familiar at all. After playing a little while I asked my friend "so what are we playing?" "Halo 3." I thought he was kidding, but then we got outside the hangar and I started laughing my ass off. Considering how much hype it got, it seemed extremely mediocre. I'll admit those 20 minutes were fun, but not for the right reasons. But anyway, I'm not a shooter fan to begin with, so who am I to judge?