User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Halo

MBTI
    INTP

Perfect Dark still kicks ass. My ex-roommate has a N64, and I would play that game all the time.

MBTI
    INTJ

Halo. Kept hearing about it. Downloaded Halo 1 demo today. It's pretty.

Got sidetracked.

Anybody ever take a look at Red vs Blue? Serialised, animated story using the Halo engine for the graphics. Hilarity ensues!

Gaming... meh. Never had the computer power to support online stuff, always played demos instead. As such, I had a thing for Bloodrayne for a while. That was fun.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I got an Xbox for Christmas when it had come out. Halo was the game I got, and I was completely hooked. I thought Halo 1 was perfect. The pacing, the action, the speed, and the story. Oh man the story. I was hooked. There was so much potential there. Then it got too big for its own good, and I didn't think 2 or 3 were that great. It didn't evolve itself enough, and now I think it's a great console FPS that has a relatively weak single player and addicting MP, but I prefer COD4's multiplayer in every conceivable way.

Halo 1 is still my greatest FPS gaming experience. Deus Ex my greatest gaming experience, I don't consider it an FPS.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Halo 1 is my favorite FPS with Exhumed (Powerslave) closely following.

It got a number of things right the most important of which was the atmosphere which is often lacking in other FPS.

Halo 2 is my most played multiplayer game of all time I'd say...but the single player doesn't even compare to the first Halo.

Still haven't bought a 360 so haven't played Halo 3.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Got tired of Halo 3 real quick this time around... COD5 rules all!!!!!
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    Got tired of Halo 3 real quick this time around... COD5 rules all!!!!!
    Ah see, I'm a bolt action user and the Juggernaut perk pretty much makes me useless. I loved COD4, and I'm gonna get back into it soon after I play some more COD5.

i really liked the first one. my first time trying to beat The Flood on Legendary mode was bitch.

halo 2 was fun too, especially on co-op.
    have yet to play 3.

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Eh..I've played around with it a lot, but I haven't ever gotten serious about it. The farthest I took it was when I got XBox live for a year a few years ago. Great game though, but I rarely play it. I really like the theme of it, the music in it, and the general aspect of it, and I always feel apart of another world when I get into it, and that's really saying something, because I am the last person you'd see playing video games.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    I

I loved Halo up to a certain point, when people around me would play it 24/7. Everyone liked it at one point, so I started hating it.

MBTI
    ESTP

Now only if they could combine the idea's and concepts of Halo 1, and the multiplayer of halo 2 together. There you would have an amazing game, i personally worshipped halo 2 every day for hours, i was insanely addicted to halo 2, got all the way to lvl 44 legit. The movie making mode of halo 3 is a great concept though, other than that its just another fps. On another note check out my splatter YouTube - Halo 3: Mr. Epic Plow lol im not gonna say i didnt play the hell out of halo 3 though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]