do you watch her "show"???
    what do you think?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by am_i_evil666 View Post
    No.

what do you think?
    My little sister likes her for some reason. I wish my sister would develop better taste.

MBTI
    ENTP

She looks like a chihuahua.
    I don't wanna!

yes, a chihuahua with sillicons.

i was just thinking that all the people in that house act like drunken monkeys.

MBTI
    INFP

I watch it on youtube sometimes. It's kind of fascinating. I'm more confused about the people who willingly put themselves in her house in that position than I am about Tila and her actual intentions. Like how FORREAL is this?

MBTI
    INTP

How did some club rat get her own show?! Who'd want to be on that show and be yanked around like that? You can't tell me half those dudes aren't stalkers and 3/4th of those chicks aren't the same ones writing prison inmates for their hand in marriage.

I don't know why I ever even stop the remote when flipping through channels. I think I keep expecting to see the reason how enough people could watch for it to get picked up for a second season. 30 seconds later it's like, 'nope, still stupid' then it's one to VH-1 Classics where I hope they're showing an actual video and not some lame doc about Tom Petty.

Was she even famous? I don't see how people are so broken up by her fickle rejections. Her type of manipulating user obliterates whatever cuteness that might otherwise shine through. Bret Michaels' got that rocker thing going on, sold tons of records, I can understand that. Flavor Flav, ugly as hell, but part of one of the more influential bands of the past quarter century, I can get that too. I remember seeing better looking contestants on that show Singled Out. She doesn't even party w/LiLo. No, simply don't get it.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I am so ashamed to admit I watch this show.

I'm glad Lisa's gone. ISTP. Clueless about emotions. Buhbye.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by am_i_evil666 View Post
    No.

what do you think?
    Don't know much about it, other than that I saw about 5 minutes of it, and had to turn it off, as it was far too stupid for me to watch. I'd rather stare at the wall.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I've seen about 15 minutes of one episode...

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    I watch it on youtube sometimes. It's kind of fascinating. I'm more confused about the people who willingly put themselves in her house in that position than I am about Tila and her actual intentions. Like how FORREAL is this?
    It's like a lot of the train-wreck kind of reality television... and kind of fascinating in the strange-things-people-will-do sort of way.

I mean, in the clip I saw, the contestants had just arrived at the front of the house... and then proceeded to be herded into cages (one for the men, one for the women) where they had to compete by acting the most sexily in order for their group to go into the house and hang out with Tila Tequila first. So people literally acting like circus animals (actually, I take that back out of respect for circus animals and their discipline) - displaying sexual parts of the body and writhing around and cheering and jeering- all for a woman they've known for all of 5 minutes?

Fascinating. What motivates that? Peer pressure? Being caught up in the moment? In a group? Fame whoredom? But what is there is gain from that? They won't be the stars- they'll most likely just be fodder and crushed for Tila Tequila's benefit. Are they looking to share themselves? Let go? What kind of psychological mess does that show?

That being said, I don't think I could really take watching more of the show.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

ive watched this show a few times. What i don't understand is how ALL of these people are "falling" for Tila. Is she REALLY THAT desirable? To me she seems sort of generic,selfish, and full of herself.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.