• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

90s Music

gromit

likes this
I don't know if there is a thread for this or not. I like pop music now, but I think there's something special about 90s music.

W

WhoCares

Thats funny because people slightly older than you think that 80's music was somehow significant too...could it be that we like the music most that characterised our formative years?

gromit

likes this
Thats funny because people slightly older than you think that 80's music was somehow significant too...could it be that we like the music most that characterised our formative years?

Yes there is a good chance of that. :D I like 80s music too, but not in the same way!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My love of music knows no time boundaries, but the 90's was my decade. Unfortunately I wasn't into music too much then, but it gives me more to discover.

gromit

likes this
My love of music knows no time boundaries, but the 90's was my decade. Unfortunately I wasn't into music too much then, but it gives me more to discover.

Cool song. It sounds vaguely familiar but I'm not sure if I've actually heard it before. :headphne:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah, I'm very fond of late 70's and early 80's... but that's my middle/high school years.

I can appreciate the 90's since grunge and punk and other movements became prominent and eventually filtered into the larger music scene... and alternative hit in the mid 90's i think... which was great until it glutted the market and became its own cliche.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I love this thread.

and not mainstream at all, but gnarly as fugg: