• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bacon

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Batman can't find a place to drop the bomb.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My favorite part is where you can see the camera crew reflected in the window.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was hoping to read about bacon.

There is still time for bacon talk since the video is gone.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a butcher next to my workplace that smokes bacon/hams/etc. I usually get out of my car in the morning to the whiff of hickory smoke. Absolutely lovely.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bah. The last thing I wanted to discuss was bacon. How to unblock this video? Give credit I suppose.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's a butcher next to my workplace that smokes bacon/hams/etc. I usually get out of my car in the morning to the whiff of hickory smoke. Absolutely lovely.

There's a bacon sundae at Burger King. I'm not a fan of Burger King but I am tempted to try this.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a bacon sundae at Burger King. I'm not a fan of Burger King but I am tempted to try this.

"Bacon" is the name of a game where you take one word from a movie title and replace it with the word "bacon." In this case, the name of the movie is Batman.

It looks like my "fair use" dispute has worked out for my side, and the video is unblocked.