• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Upcoming releases...

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
A very promising fall season--potentially the best since 2007. Rumors have it that the world will end in December, so I guess those crafty directors tried to cram it all in before we're incinerated by a solar flare or something. Anyway--without further adieu...

Commissioner Gordon + Tommy Gun= Win.

Brad Pitt reunites with Jesse James alumni...

"I like the way you die, boy..."

After a 5 year hiatus, Paul Thomas Anderson returns to the big screen.

50th anniversary of James Bond...

There.

A remake of this summer's "Vampire Hunter" stars Daniel Day-Lewis as the man who killed slavery. Oh, and Spielberg is directing. Trailer not yet available.

daniel-day-lewis-lincoln.jpg

The True life story of how Barack Obama officially killed terrorism. No promos available, so I'll link you to the IMDb page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790885/combined

UPDATE: Teaser has been released...looks intense.

Last edited: