• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your favorite art style/movement?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd have to pick modernism or minimalism. I also love the Bauhaus an the idea of utilitarian application of aesthetics.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While maybe it's not something that I'd choose to completely surround myself with, I always appreciated the philosophy of the Arts and Crafts movement.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never been much of an art person, but ukiyo-e/woodblock is a nice medium. Otherwise I prefer landscape/wildlife sketches, photography and manga.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I tend to like surrealism.

Dadaism, parody, and anti-art also appeals to me. Reverse graffiti is also pretty neat, as well as what I like to call anti-graffiti which is basically defacing something unpleasant with something beautiful or humorous, or taking down pretentiousness by injecting ironic absurdity.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
m i n i m a l i s m

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you got the name wrong, which is usual, with the unusual part being you also didn't put the name connected to the @.

:sage:

[MENTION=5143]Salomé[/MENTION]

or how i read it in my head "@Salami"