• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MINECRAFT: Anyone interested in an NT-majority server?

AkaruiRain

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been scouting out potential players all across MBTI forums, and so far, there's a handful of INTPs interested, but that's all.

Is anyone looking to play on a server which focuses mainly on the NT temperament?

What I have in mind, is building villages/cities for people to live in, maybe doing something like factions or light PVP, nothing really serious or hardcore. Of course, there will be no griefing. No one's really put input into the idea yet, though.

I have a forum in my signature, which is where I wanted people to meet instead of being seperated over several forums-- so far there is myself, and the INTJ who is hosting the server on his computer. I'd really like for others to join, but I won't force them.

So interest? Input? Anything really. We only have about 5-6 people interested including us, so depending on if anyone shows interest here, it might be something like 10-20 players maximum size.

PS
Other types can join as well c: I'd just prefer the majority to be NTs, is all.

W

WALMART

I'd like to play!

not a fan of griefing =( I put a lot of work into even the shitty little things I build lol.

AkaruiRain

MBTI Type
INTP
:D! I've only met one ENTP before. Hello c:

And sweet! :3
Do you have any particular suggestions about what the server should be like, other than no griefing?
I'd really like suggestions from people, as it lets me know what everyone wants. >>"

W

WALMART

:D! I've only met one ENTP before. Hello c:

And sweet! :3
Do you have any particular suggestions about what the server should be like, other than no griefing?
I'd really like suggestions from people, as it lets me know what everyone wants. >>"

I'm sure we're all the same, lol. Nice meeting you =)

I don't really mind what settings and whatnot, it's all good, as long as theres a sense of adventure =P

So... no granting items for the heck of it. Obviously we need mobs.

I'll post more as/if it comes to me!

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Nah, it just adds a lot more capability when it comes to building machines/automated systems and building in general.

AkaruiRain

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm sure we're all the same, lol. Nice meeting you =)

I don't really mind what settings and whatnot, it's all good, as long as theres a sense of adventure =P

So... no granting items for the heck of it. Obviously we need mobs.

I'll post more as/if it comes to me!

I know what you mean! Never really made sense when I got on someone else's server and I suddenly had a bunch of tools and stuff. No fun at all.

And psh. What is Minecraft without adventure? :p

AkaruiRain

MBTI Type
INTP
Nah, it just adds a lot more capability when it comes to building machines/automated systems and building in general.

Yeah, I had the wrong idea initially. Guess I was just excited people were posting in my thread. o. o

I can't even begin to think of what that mod can allow, lol.
Looks really neat. c: