1) I had thought going in that the theater I was at was having sound issues because the music was often louder than it should have been and made the dialogue difficult to hear, particularly Bane in the beginning as there were whole lines of dialogue I completely missed. Turns out, after reading the review in this thread, I was experiencing sound problems, thats just how the movie was edited.
2) The pacing felt a bit rushed, but not too bad.
3) The feeling of dread and of things continuous getting worse I thought was excellent. Made for a good backdrop for the Bat to reassert himself
4) Bruce Waynes 'supposed' injuries breaking realism. At the beginning he's hobbling around because he has no cartilage in his bones or something, so he finds a mechanical device that lets him move, then Bane breaks his back to the point where he has spinal vertebrae protruding from his spine and he's back to doing he-man pushups and climbing out of pits doing average Batman stuff in 3 MONTHS? C'mon, that seems to be really stretching it.
5) Anne Hatheway: HOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!! I kept eagerly waiting for every second of screen time for her. Great goggly she's beautiful! That aside, she actually played a good catwoman. I'm not sure I'm not the only guy who really liked the scenes or lines where she was really coy
6) A satisfying conclusion to the story. I was hoping they wouldn't kill him. I also liked how he left a Robin story arc wiiiiide open.