User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    So I just bet the Slender man himself in his own game of Slender. It's pretty good for an indie video game, especially when you get cornered in the evil rape dungeon in the middle of the map. I had some good scares.

Any good games that scare the ____ (out) of/off/in/on/around/amidst/underneath you?
    WTF is this? The very idea of a game featuring rape horrifies me to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    One of my favorite horror games condemned was freaky as hell, beating people to death with melee weapons instead of killing them with guns was always something special. [YOUTUBE="FCcASyV6X7s"]final boss[/YOUTUBE]
    Right, so trying to figure this out, this looks like some sort of silent hill clone, what's with this guy who he fights who seems to have all sorts of little machinary on him on his back and mouth and why did he have to yank it from the guy to end him? Also what is up with him at the finish, is that something about psychological trauma or is he possessed or is it just left up to the watcher to decide?

Seems sort of a cool game but I dont like a lot of the bizarro Saw style imagery which has become typical in games now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Silent Hill (the first one) used to scare me. Heavy fog, monsters making surprise attacks and then retreating to the fog where you can't see them, blood everywhere, horror movie background song, rusty door sounds that make you shiver before you even find out what's behind the door. :horor:
    I didn't finish it, but I blame my noobness.

Totally, plus the movie just confirmed a lot of suspiscions I had about the game, its got terrible undertones of discovering bullying, child molestation, finally child sacrifice and the like which I thought was just as disturbing as the monsters.

Clocktower on the PS2 was dark as all hell, they actually made the scissor twins, descendents of this original character a little more comic and the final baddy a little ridiculous I think to lighten the mood, they had a hammer killer whose crimes were too gross and had something of the peadophile about him and an acid bath killer who is featured spraying acid in the face of his unsuspecting elderly parents. Sick ass shit. I'm never going to forget that game.

Although the original source material is just as bizarre, the original point and click two dimensional game of the movie Phenomenon. That's a great movie, very strange, very disturbing.

Ginkgo

Super Mario Bros.

My ass was sweating.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    WTF is this? The very idea of a game featuring rape horrifies me to be honest.
    I think it's a metaphor for a simple bathroom LOL. There's no rape, it's just a very bad place to be in certain instances.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I think it's a metaphor for a simple bathroom LOL. There's no rape, it's just a very bad place to be in certain instances.
    Yep, what happens is you have to collect 8 notes scattered throughout a forest (at night). After collecting your first, some ambience comes in and slenderman begins stalking you. As you collect more theres a higher risk of being caught, so if you leave the building til later on it's easier to be cornered. cheap thrills I guess, but i havnt really seen a game like that in a while. You can still download slender on mediafire if you'd like.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

WALMART

@minutegovt

Eternal Darkness is easily my favorite horror game of all time. I was hooked the first time my head fell off and chased me around the room

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Confusing...think I have some lore to read up on. Seems a little like Silent Hill. The guy who thought of the camera angles has a good idea of horror though.

MBTI
    STFU

dead space. i couldn't finish the game. my anxiety was at a peak.

also, the original alien vs predator game for pc. its some scary shit when you're a marine being stalked by those fuckin aliens.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti