User Tag List

Thread: The Mentalist

Default The Mentalist

The Mentalist TV show is very interested TV show
    i am big fan this TV show,this was the great fun and enjoyment to watch this TV show...

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I've quite enjoyed the show thusfar, but in my opinion the Red John thing isn't being too milked. That should have only lasted one, perhaps two seasons at most, and then on to new interesting super badguys. Also, Jane is becoming less interesting and more predictable each season. I hope they finish it with the next season with a good finale, because I don't think dragging on this show too long will do it any good.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I've quite enjoyed the show thusfar, but in my opinion the Red John thing isn't being too milked. That should have only lasted one, perhaps two seasons at most, and then on to new interesting super badguys. Also, Jane is becoming less interesting and more predictable each season. I hope they finish it with the next season with a good finale, because I don't think dragging on this show too long will do it any good.
    They nailed it in the 3rd season finale - red john and catching him. It would have been a superb ending for a main antagonist but they brought him back which I thought was a let down - Not for bringing the character back but for ruining a great ending which was already 'given'. I agree with you about bringing new baddies which they actually do have but are failing to exploit. Before doing that they really should bring red john to a closure or atleast reveal who he is. Otherwise they should simply rename the show the mentalist and red john show. Afterwhich they could probably start focusing on the cult leader and that billionaire who killed lisbon's vitnesses. Anyway I hope red john doesn't end up being a 'smoke monster' like from lost. We can all remember how disappointing its ending was. Ps - watched the 18th nov episode? It created a lot of inconsistencies with the previous season 5 episodes.
    Last edited by Riva; 11-21-2012 at 01:33 AM.