• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sith Lords

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are the Sith only males and never females?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's not strictly true. Unless you're only going to consider the movies, of course. In that case, I don't know.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's not strictly true. Unless you're only going to consider the movies, of course. In that case, I don't know.

I don't watch cartoons or read comic books. And my choice of literature is beyond Star Wars reading material. But I didn't think the Sith were limited to those in the movies. Who are the Sith Ladies then?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't watch cartoons or read comic books. And my choice of literature is beyond Star Wars reading material. But I didn't think the Sith were limited to those in the movies. Who are the Sith Ladies then?

I don't quite remember. I haven't really been into Star Wars since I was like... Sixteen or something. I just remember that there were a few female Sith in some of the extended universe. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than myself can name a few.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Darth Zannah...

250px-ZannahDoEcropped.jpg

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
*waits for RaptorWizard to post in this thread. A lot.*

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*waits for RaptorWizard to post in this thread. A lot.*
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Darth Traya