User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 102

  1. #71
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  2. #72

  3. #73
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    The Billionaire, Freud and Marilyn

    I was surprised to discover, "Fifty Shades of Grey", is not very sexy. In fact it is not about sex at all, it is about gaining control of a billionaire.

    And what is even more surprising is this is what millions of women want.

    But we shouldn't be surprised as this was prefigured by Sigmund Freud in his Electra Complex.

    And we should be less suprised to hear the anthem sung by Marilyn, just click on - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QKK4...eature=related

  4. #74
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

  5. #75
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default Mr Grey will see you now.

    My ideal husband would be ridiculously rich, young and good looking. He would be attracted to me because I am a pretty ingénue and a virgin.

    He would be psychologically damaged and insist on acting out his damage on me. He would be easy to manipulate and putty in my hands.

    And his name would be Mr Grey.

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    My ideal husband would be ridiculously rich, young and good looking. He would be attracted to me because I am a pretty ingénue and a virgin.

    He would be psychologically damaged and insist on acting out his damage on me. He would be easy to manipulate and putty in my hands.

    And his name would be Mr Grey.
    Ew. I know you have better sense than that.

    A poor man with high character can build wealth more easily than a rich man with poor character.

  7. #77
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    Ew. I know you have better sense than that.

    A poor man with high character can build wealth more easily than a rich man with poor character.
    The Fifty Shades of Grey, is a highly successful book of female pornography, now made into a highly popular movie particularly with women, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMg9InBcgE

    It is such a successful piece of female pornography, it is an x-ray into the sexual fantasies of women.

    The Fifty Shades of Grey, answers the question, What would your ideal husband be like?

    We can interpret this desire in a moral sense, or we can accept it as the fantasy of hundreds of millions of women.

    Mbti offers us a fantasy false self, and, The Fifty Shades of Grey, takes us further - into the sexual fantasies of women.

  8. #78
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    There are a lot of women who think 50 shades of Grey is really messed up and distinctly unhot. Yeah it's popular, but I am offended to be lumped into "women who have that fantasy" honestly.

    My ideal husband loves me unconditionally and shares a deep connection with me. No lists, just following my heart.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Starry liked this post

  9. #79
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Yeah, 50 Shades is wack.

  10. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The Fifty Shades of Grey, is a highly successful book of female pornography, now made into a highly popular movie particularly with women, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMg9InBcgE

    It is such a successful piece of female pornography, it is an x-ray into the sexual fantasies of women.

    The Fifty Shades of Grey, answers the question, What would your ideal husband be like?

    We can interpret this desire in a moral sense, or we can accept it as the fantasy of hundreds of millions of women.

    Mbti offers us a fantasy false self, and, The Fifty Shades of Grey, takes us further - into the sexual fantasies of women.
    I'm with @five sounds; except I disagree on scrapping the list and solely following one's heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    There are a lot of women who think 50 shades of Grey is really messed up and distinctly unhot. Yeah it's popular, but I am offended to be lumped into "women who have that fantasy" honestly.

    My ideal husband loves me unconditionally and shares a deep connection with me. No lists, just following my heart.
    Unconditional love is beautiful and magical amongst friends and family, but not in romance. If a couple wants to have sexual attraction over the long-term, they must have (a list of) compatible standards and boundaries they honor.

    I doubt very many women are sexually attracted to the whip-able man-child that doesn't have a strong sense of masculine territory, direction, opinion and his own preferences.

    Edit: Your heart can fool you if you're with a person of poor character in disguise. It may take dating a few people to discover hidden truths and realize ideals that make for mr. right (for you). There are fast, efficient ways of discovering the true character of a person to where you can predict with accuracy in less than a month of dating, the probability of you (or anyone else for that matter) remaining sexually attracted to them over the long-term and their ability to be a long-term committed partner to someone.

Similar Threads

  1. What does the run away success of shades of grey say about womans lib?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Shade of your smile
    By 2ds in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO