• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm rooting for Ronaldo to break both legs, and get cleated in the face requiring face-off surgery with one of Nick Cage's clones.

He'll then just be like "Peaches.. I could eat a peach for hours."

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I loved that second half.

Two good athletic sides, one winner.. what could you do? Ronaldo's header decided the outcome after all.

We know how much to expect from Portugal in the oncoming '14 World Cup. Bring it on!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[..random.]

ROFL.. 14 years ago.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
RE: [..random.] - Slightly less random.

This is 16 years old...

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hope tonight will go a bit differently...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8"]Monty Python - Germany v Greece[/YOUTUBE]

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Terrific victory for Germany tonight with a 4-2 score against Greece!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why am I reading on Stalingrad, WWII casualties, and Operation Barbarossa during this boring game?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My wife says Spain has the best looking players, central European countries the ugliest.

Beorn

Permabanned
My wife says Spain has the best looking players, central European countries the ugliest.

Maybe. But, the ugliest player is French.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Let's see what happens tonight. I'm sure (well, I hope) it'll be an interesting match.

R

Riva

Spain 2 Vs France 0

I wanted Spain to win but the French showed more heart and aggression than the Spanish, especially during the second half. Spain had more possession but were keeping the ball for too long before attacking the goal, by which all 11 French players were protecting the net.

Urghhh!!!

Also the French players sure know how to dive. Bloody cheaters.

Hope tonight will go a bit differently...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8"]Monty Python - Germany v Greece[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh:

Interesting video and interesting concept to it - modern day western philosophers (Germans) vs pre-Christ (Greek) western philosophers. And if I am not wrong most western philosophers come either from Germany or from Greece. Can't exactly call the German philosophers modern day, since most of them lived before the 19th century. But if I'm not wrong there hasn't been a boost in philosophers in a long time since the German philosophy boom, therefore we can technically call them 'modern day'.

Lolz @ Nietzsche

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
foto-net_38833_3502_full-prt.jpg

I miss these 2 midfield maestros.
I type Ronaldinho ESFP and Zidane ISTP.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interview with Ashley Cole, England appearances; 21.

"So you're just an ordinary guy? Happened to be quite good at football?" .. "Yes."

Cristiano Ronaldo is the only good looking football player in the world.. and he's not even genuinely at 2.5/5 on my list.

Everybody else are just meh plain, or ugly.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Italy and England.]

We're confident.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ROFL. :D

England's defense has not changed since the '98 World Cup.. they put up a rigid defense in this game to a nimble Italian forward strike.

..Into extra time. :(

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Italy has Andrea Pirlo, the ultimate magician of the midfield, so they cannot lose, even in extra time!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx