• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
hatersgonnahate.jpg

Appropriate, as he spends about half his matches on the ground.

Anyways, Portugal up 1-0. Good header at a tough angle by Pepe.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Entertaining first half, the pace of the game is good so far and Denmark found a bit more offensive confidence after that first goal. 2nd half should be good.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Great comeback. I'd love for them to finish off Portugal, but I'm sure they'd be ecstatic to just hang on to the point here.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ah, i love it when Ronaldo chokes...

p.s. (never-annoying Spanish announcer voice): "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!"

F

FigerPuppet

Wow. How can the Danish defense suck so much today.

What a terrible match to watch as a Dane.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so the Group of Death marches on.

and feasts on the hapless Dutch tonight. :D

F

FigerPuppet

The Dutch better win tonight.

I could hear Portuguese people cheer somewhere in my dorm whenever their team scored. I'm going to find out who they are and spike their milk with eggs from this cutie:
Ascaris_lumbricoides.jpeg

I grew it myself.

His name is William.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope it will be a close loss for the Netherlands. Like a 1-1 until 75'th minute 2-2 in the 85th, turning into an eventual 3-2 for germany. Something like that. I don't care much for soccer and I really hate seeing orange everywhere I freaking go and having to talk about soccer every single day at work. So if they lose I won't have to put up with that anymore. But it would also be sad to see them go with their tails between their legs, so at least make the game a fun one to watch. :p

..yeah, right, so that I have to see black, red and gold all day and have drunk guys yell on the street all night just so you don't have to see orange all day and have drunk guys in your, ehm, canals all day? Thanks a lot!